Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy News to Share

Happy Monday!  I have some exciting news that I wanted to share.  Some of you may already know, but I've been selected to be the Guest Designer for the month of April at Christian Paper Crafts.  I have been interviewed, and submitted my picture (yikes)!   If you know me personally, you know I don't like to have my picture taken.  But... I was a good sport about it.  Christian Paper Crafts is offering a free general membership the week of April 20th - 27th, so be sure to check it out.  It's a wonderful site and I'm thrilled to be a part of it.   Here's a card I made awhile ago for a friend.  The scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs.  The dove is a punch from Martha Stewart.  Of course I had to add a touch of vintage lace.  Here it is:


Here's a free image that I'm sharing with you today.  A poem titled "A Chum".  From the poem, you can clearly see the definition of a Chum.  Such an old fashioned word we don't hear much anymore.  Do you have a chum?  I do!!  In fact, I have more than one.  You can click on the image for a larger view.


Hope you enjoy this!  Thanks for stopping by dear ones and don't forget about my blog giveaway.  You can find more about it here:  Blog Giveaway



2 comments:

Toucan Scraps said...

congrats on the guest DT post Abby. looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations in the DTD gallery

Natalie said...

We are so blessed to have you on the team, Abby!!!