Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Victorian Calling Card ~ Birds & Roses

God's beauty is all around us and I love to breathe it in.  One of my favorite things to do is to is to beach-comb and there are numerous places to do that where I live.  I look for special rocks, sea glass, shells, whatever catches my eye.  Beach roses often border the small beaches that I go to, giving them just an extra touch of beauty. 

The birds of the air nest by the waters; 
they sing among the branches.
Psalm 104:12

The roses and bird on this Victorian calling card I'm sharing with you today remind me of this scripture, so I have digitally added it for you. 

Free Calling Card with Scripture ~ Click for Larger Image
Here is the same calling card without the scripture.  

Free Victorian Calling Card ~ Click for Larger Image

I hope you enjoy the free images I'm offering today.  Have a blessed Friday.  Speaking of Friday....my husband will be drawing another blog winner around 8:00 p.m. EST.  Click here for more details on how you can easily enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are blessings to my day.