Monday, August 8, 2011

Happy Monday ~ A Very Sweet Image Today

Commit thy works unto the Lord, 
and thy thoughts shall be established.
Proverbs 16:3
I have such a sweet image to share with you today.  Carefully cut out over 100 years ago,  by a woman probably not much different than us.  A different era of course, different styles of clothing, but women who enjoyed pretty things like we do.  Can you imagine if blogging was available to the women of the Victorian era?  Wouldn't it be fun to read them today? 

Free Victorian Graphic for you

I made a bag this past week for my niece's birthday.  I like the soft colors and the paisley design.  The fabric came from Joanne's and is a home decor weight.  I added fusible interfacing on the lining of the bag, boxed the corners, and added a pocket of course.  





I finished my project yesterday for this week's Bible Verse Thursday at Christian Paper Crafts.  I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  Here's a sneak peek.

Sneak Peek of my Bible Verse Thursday Project
I hope you have a wonderful day my friends.  Thanks for stopping by.  Your comments always make me happy, and I'm very appreciative of them.  




3 comments:

  1. I like what I see so far of your 'sneak peek'. Especially like paper used.
    Can't wait 2 C the rest of yourproject there.
    Thank U also 4 the cute victorian graphic as well.
    That bag is Awesome by the way.
    ColleenB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo Abby this bag is nice!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.