Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Sweet Little Girl and her Birds

It is God who arms me with strength
   and makes my way perfect. 
Psalm 18:32

I have another beautiful image to share with you today.  This is a Victorian Perfume Calendar from 1894, advertising Hoyt perfume.  I would imagine if we received pretty advertising cards such as this, we'd be looking to purchase Hoyt's perfume.  A sweet little girl and her birds.  


Here is the back of the advertising card.


I hope you have a wonderful day my friends.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.



4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture of the girl and her birds.
    Noticed on the calendar that my birthday was on a Friday for that year.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, thank you, Abby. I love vintage images of children. This mentions Lowell, Massachusetts, and
    I was born in Massachusetts. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.