Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Vintage Heart Freebie


I'm under the weather today so have been playing on my computer.  I made this heart to share from a vintage quilt in my textile collection.  The quilt pattern is postage stamp.  Tiny little squares are sewn together by hand.  I love the combination of fabrics in this.  I scanned the quilt and used the tools in my computer software to make the heart.  If you love to play with digital graphics like I do, don't forget your scanner.  I scan fabric, textiles, flowers, feathers, whatever I think of.  Just be sure to not scratch the glass on your scanner.  This image is yours to use and enjoy as you'd like.   Click on the heart for a larger size image.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love this quilt heart. It is so beautiful. It would make a beautiful background. Or have a card face with the hearts scattered everywhere...how wonderful. Thank you, Abby, for sharing your work with us! You are so generous!

    Remember~
    He IS Able!
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.