Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Lovely Graphics & a New Baby to Love



I think this verse from Proverbs 3:3 is beautiful! Can you just picture these two qualities around our necks like a strand of lovely pearls that can't be broken or removed? The words written on our hearts, engraved there forever! Feel free to use the heart graphic, or the one below on your blogs, webpages, social media or print out for art work. 




Our family received a very special gift this past week in the form of a little baby girl, born to my daughter and her husband. Little Natalie Joy was welcomed home on Sunday by her three brothers, her aunt and uncle, and of course her Nana (that would be me) and Grandpa.  Little Natalie has enough hair, her mom could style it if she chose to. So very precious.

The miracle of birth - a miracle that's often overlooked, until it's brought fresh to us. Our hearts are full!  "He hath made everything beautiful in his time" Ecclesiastes 3:11a

Here's a tag a made for my daughter in celebration of the birth. 


 




Here are a couple vintage Valentine freebies for you.





I hope you have a delightful rest of the week. 





10 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you on the safe arrival of your granddaughter. What a precious blessing. I love the sweet Valentine greetings you've shared today. Thank you.
    Blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new lil' family member! The graphics you have given to us are beautiful, and I really like the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! how wonderful, love the little tag you made for the occasion. Thanks so much for sharing the images too, enjoy that sweet new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! And thank you for sharing the beautiful thoughts and graphics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Warm congratulations on the birth of a granddaughter. I love her name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your new granddaughter .. a wonderful blessing for you. Thank you for sharing these beautiful graphics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so blessed to have so many grand's. I have one! :)
    Happy Valentine's Day.
    warmly,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Abby...the graphics you create are just too beautiful...I love both of these that you shared, and Proverbs 3:3 is one of my all time favourites!
    Congratualtions on this precious blessing in your life...a sweet, healthy granddaughter! Natalie Joy is gorgeous, and I am so happy for her dear family!
    With much love and blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the new granddaughter! I love the little tag you made to celebrate!
    Thanks for the freebies - the first is my favorite and I plan to print it out and use it for several names on the card ministry list this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to all of you, Abby, on the birth of Natalie Joy. What a pretty name! The tag is lovely and so are the graphics. The first one is my favorite. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.