Sunday, February 25, 2018

Billy Graham - A Great Man of Faith



Thinking of Billy Graham these past few days since he passed and was ushered into the presence of God. I have more to share about this great man of faith, but for today, I'll share a verse from Revelation in the graphic above, and this quote from him:

“Someday you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don’t you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God.”  ~ Billy Graham 1918 - 2018

You can read more about him and the memorial events here on his website:
https://memorial.billygraham.org/

Have a blessed day dear ones.

~ Abby ~ 

4 comments:

  1. Yes, I imagine Billy Graham’s passing is on many hearts. I feel such genuine joy that he is safely home and delivered from the ravages of old age and the cares of this world, but I do feel sad that we as a country have lost such a prayer warrior. Thank you for the link...a beautiful web site with a lot of information and lovely photographs. “Don’t believe it!”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote from Billy Graham. Something has certainly shifted in the earth since his promotion to heaven and I am excited to see what comes next. hugs, Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I loved him! What a wonderful thing to imagine him meeting Jesus! What a great opportunity we have, at his passing, while the news is showing stories of his life and death, to open up a dialog, with everyone we talk to (like Kathy Gifford,and George Bush and countless others did), about receiving Jesus and eternal life! What a beautiful life Billy lived for Christ! What amazing tributes are being given in his honor! I think we must carry on his work! I loved your post! Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. He certainly was greatly used by God!! He will be in complete peace and perfect health now!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.