Thursday, May 31, 2018

A Unique Flower

He has made everything beautiful in its time.
He has also set eternity in the human heart;
yet no one can fathom
what God has done from beginning to end. 

Ecclesiastes 3:11





Isn't this flower amazing? One of God's magnificent creations. If I hadn't actually photographed it, I might think it wasn't real. It almost looks like something one would find on pinterest as a diy project for a curled ribbon flower. It is real, as real as it's creator. Look around you today, look for God's beauty in creation. What do you see?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower! When I look around at all the variety in creation, I'm amazed at my Creator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true! It is as real as its Creator! And its beauty and design give us many hints about its Creator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what is it? I have never seen one like it and it is certainly uniquely lovely. Today, on my weekly trip to Yarmouth, I saw a row of daffodils still blooming along a picked white fence. The yellow and white in combination was so pleasing to me and the daffodills still going strong amazed me. God has given us so much beauty and variety in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look like a craft project!
    Somehow I missed this blog post, and just happened to find it because I was checking my spam folder for something else!
    LBB is not SPAM!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.