Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Whatever is true...think about such things.

I was inspired to create a graphic for this scripture.  I've been studying "Loving God with All Your Mind" by Elizabeth George.  She encourages us to memorize this scripture in the first section of the study.  It is one of six life changing verses for her. 

Our lives our filled with lots of things that can clutter our minds, cause worry, or we dwell on things that haven't even happened, or dwell on things we think might happen.  This is one of the verses we need to unclutter our minds and focus on the wonderful blessings that God has given us.  Focus on what is true and real, right and pure, lovely and admirable, excellent and praiseworthy.   When upsetting thoughts come into you head, meditate on this scripture, and seek God's peace.

I created this digitally using a vintage postcard from my collection, with a yellow rose.  I hope you enjoy it.  I'm offering it to you to use in your artwork or digital creations.  Your comments make me happy.  I'd love to see some of the things you make using any of my images.  Thanks and God bless.







2 comments:

  1. Abby, the vintage roses are beautiful and the verse is truly one of those that do cause a person to re-evaluate how their thought process may be contributing to "stinkin' thinkin'" Thanks for your encouraging words today! Hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby, what a beautiful digital postcard, and the comments are a perfect daily reminder to usof where our priorities should be,
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.