Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vintage Thanksgiving Postcard Freebie


Happy Fall.  With Thanksgiving fast approaching, I thought you might enjoy a vintage Thanksgiving postcard.  I just love this card picturing the big turkey and little girl in pink.  As you can see, I have two images here.  One is without the scripture and the other has Psalm 100:4 on it.  This postcard is from my collection age of the original postcard is pre 1915.  I'm offering these digital images free to you for your personal use.  You can click on the image for a larger view.  Hope you enjoy them.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby~

    You are so generous! This is an adorable combination! I love the
    Scripture.

    I hope you are enjoying your art, and your blog. I was wondering, if you take requests, and how much you charge for them?

    He IS Able,
    Traci S.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.