Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Independence Day Pictures



Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord;
and the people whom he hath chosen
for his own inheritance.

Psalm 33:12


The photo above was made using WORDart from Karen at Papercraft Memories.  You can find it **here** 

I've put together some of my patriotic photography.  I hope you enjoy them.  I'll be back next Thursday with another Scripture Thursday devotion.  If you'd like to read any of the previous devotions, they are in one convenient location **here** also located at the "Scripture Thursday" tab at the top of this blog. 


patriotic window



My grandsons watching last year's parade


Flags


My hubby's favorite foods
 
flowers for sale at the market

If you'd like some patriotic vintage images you can find more on this blog **here**

 




Have a wonderful day.  ~ ABBY ~

7 comments:

  1. Oh Abby, I love the new look of your blog! It's so peaceful and inviting :) Sweet post, my friend. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed all of the wonderful pictures! Have a very blessed 4th, dear Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully festive here! Have a delightful day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU & YOURS ABBY!!!!!!;) BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!!!:) AND THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL IMAGES!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th to you and your family! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics, I love that stitching of the flag, Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Independence day dear Abby. Lovely images, as always! :). The stitched flag is beautiful!.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.