Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Thanksgiving Blessings & Free Graphics


For all the blessings of the year,
For all the friends we hold so dear,
For peace on earth, both far and near,
We thank Thee, Lord.




For life and health, those common things,
Which every day and hour brings,
For home, where our affection clings,
We thank Thee, Lord.



For love of Thine, which never tires,
Which all our better thought inspires,
And warms our lives with heavenly fires,
We thank Thee, Lord.


For All the Blessings of the Year
Albert Hutchinson, 1913

Hope you enjoy the free vintage postcards and the Blessings Hymn.  Have a wonderful day.  

9 comments:

  1. Isn't that last one so cute?! A little boy on a pumpkin carriage pulled by a turkey...well, it is imaginative and fun. I think my grands would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi .. I saw you over at a friends blog. I loved the name of your blog too .. LOVE your place here. I will be a regular. LOVED the graphics too. HUGS Sherry @ The Rusty Pearl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Abby. For the lovely poem and your gracious generous heart. Love the free graphics.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the little fellow on the pumpkin, may have to use that on a card for my daughter and son in law this year, and such a wonderful blessing hymn, thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Abby! Your post today is so peaceful and reflective. It is the time of year for thanks, and your vintage photos and hymn really make room for that in my day.

    Thank you! Blessings to you this day :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abby...that last graphic is just too stinkin' cute. And I love the words of the hymn you chose. I will have to look that one up. Blessings, always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abby...the last graphic is just too stinkin' cute! And I love the words to the hymn you chose. I will have to look it up. Blessings, always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet blessings hymn...tfs it and the adorable graphics too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.