Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Very Sweet Thanksgiving Graphics for You




Oh, give thanks to the Lord! Call upon His name;
Make known His deeds among the peoples!
Sing to Him, sing psalms to Him;
Talk of all His wondrous works!

Psalm 105:1-2






I hope you enjoy today's free Thanksgiving graphics.  These are vintage postcards from my collection.  As we are in the season of Thanksgiving, join me in focusing on the blessings of each day.  Some days you have to look harder to find them, but they are there. 

My greatest blessing yesterday was spending time with one of my grandsons.  We were in the big W superstore, and he was singing for about an hour in the back of the cart "The B-I-B-L-E, yes that's the Book for me" (now her comes the fun part when he does he own 3 year old rendition of the words) ... "I stand up on the words of God, the B-I-B-L-E, BIBLE!" 

I bet he sang it over 75 times in various capacities, voices, motions, etc.  I never tired of hearing it.   What has been one of your blessings recently? 

Blessings to you dear ones.


11 comments:

  1. Lovely Thanksgiving graphics, Abby :) I truly appreciate you sharing them with us. Your grandson sounds absolutely precious! I love it when children have no fear of men and speak from their heart - what a testimony and example!

    As you know, I have many blessings right now, but one extra sweet blessing is YOU! You, dearest Abby, are a gem, a beautiful friend, and a wonderful encouragement! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double blessings for me....the graphics and your little one singing the B-i-b-l-e....Great!!! Have a great one. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the great graphics and Bible verse.To God be the glory both now and forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the great graphics and Bible verse.To God be the glory both now and forever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute postcards.

    I'm blessed right now by the sight of a little bird perched on the hedge just outside my window, framed against a blue sky after a very dreary day of grey and rain yesterday. Thank you, Lord for sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the graphics. Thank you so much for sharing them with your readers. They are fabulous. LOVE LOVE LOVE em … And the scripture and the blog .. HEY I just love it all sister.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am blessed by the sunshine, and some rain yesterday that has made my garden grow at twice the rate that hosing does :-). The joys of (late) spring are wonderful.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just reading this to John and we're having a good little chuckle. We even sang it once ourselves! Fun story and sweet graphics. Today, I have been blessed to see all the creativity in Blogdom and I have really enjoyed watching the chickadees at the suet feeder.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute, I bet he touched a lot of peoples heart with his singing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Abby! I remember that song, it was on a tape I used to play in the car for the kids. Great memory. What a blessing to know your grandchild is learning about the Lord!

    I just got back from a funeral, but I am thankful for all the friends who gathered to help cater the dinner and set-up and clean-up. Community is a beautiful thing.

    Have a peaceful evening!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, what sweetness from your grandson. I love the graphics. My husband blessed me yesterday by having a "broken toe arrangement" sent from the florist. (Yes, I fell and broke my toe yesterday! I'm wondering how in the world I'm going to do the grocery shopping.) Every time I come to your blog, the beautiful design of it makes me happy. Mine is very plain, but I can't seem to find the right design. I love yours so much. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.