Thursday, February 16, 2017

Free Victorian Graphic with Psalm



Here's a fresh graphic for you I made this morning. The expression on this lovely woman seems to fit well with the verse . .

When my heart is overwhelmed; 
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. 
Psalm 61:2b


If your heart is overwhelmed today, I'd encourage you to read chapter 61 of the book of Psalm. The author, David, knew the feelings this verse describes and he knew the source of help.

Have a blessed day.

This graphic is free for personal use. You may print out for your own creativity or share on your social media, blogs or webpages. A link back is always appreciated. Thanks. 

6 comments:

  1. I needed this verse today. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks most sincerely for such encouraging words and a so lovely image !

    Wishing you a most wonderful remainder of your week,
    sending blessings of joy to you

    XO Daniela at - My little old world (Dany)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely image with a lovely message! Thank you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🌷💕☕️ Love this graphic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again Abby for sharing this fabulous graphic and scripture.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.