Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lest We Forget

Fear not, I am with thee; O be not dismayed,
For I am thy God, and will still give thee aid;
I'll strengthen thee, help thee, and cause thee to stand,
Upheld by my righteous, omnipotent hand.

Hymn quoted by Billy Graham on 9/14/01
during his message following the 9/11 attack.

Click on image for code to add to your blog
Courtesy of  rosepetalsfromheaven.blogspot.com
For those who lost loved ones and friends in the 9/11 attack, I am so very sorry for your loss.  For those who experienced it first hand, I can't even begin to comprehend what it was like for you.  Please know that we grieved with you that day, a day we all remember where we were and what we were doing.   Today churches, including mine, across the country will be praying for those affected by this terrible tragedy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are blessings to my day.