Monday, October 31, 2011

Vintage Christmas Images

Show me thy ways, O Lord; teach me thy paths.
Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: 
for thou art the God of my salvation;
on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:4-5


I've been thinking a lot about Christmas and making preparations for a Christmas Papercraft Day at our church.  Since we had some snow on Saturday and Sunday, I thought others might be thinking about Christmas as well.  I went into my archives and came up with these two sweet Christmas or Winter vintage images for you.  I hope you enjoy them and it gets you inspired to get started on some of your Christmas projects.


I hope you have a delightful day.  


3 comments:

  1. Yep - about that time of year to start making some Christmas plans. I've got a show coming up - welcoming Santa to the local mall here - he always seems to arrive earlier each year!

    But, my plans revolve more around some rest and relaxation - much needed after the last few years of too much busy. Taking a year off and waiting on the Lord.

    Joy!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images -- especially love that first little girl! Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about Christmas! Thank you for sharing these wonderful nostalgic pictures!
    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.