Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Free Scripture Graphic




Here's a fresh Scripture graphic for you from Hebrews 10:23-25. Feel free to share on your blogs (a link back is always appreciated) or save and print for personal or ministry use. This beautiful background came from Free Pretty Things For You!

I love the words in this particular Scripture passage. This goes along with my Ladies Bible Study and I'll be giving each of the ladies one of these today. They look forward each week to these treasures from God's word.

We have been studying "Into the Word" by Anne Graham Lotz. You can find it on christianbook.com (CBD) or amazon.com It's a wonderful in depth study workbook that has weekly lessons for a full year. Be prepared for some "homework". If you weren't familiar with your Bible before you started this study, you will certainly be more familiar with God's word by the time you finish.

Have a blessed day friends. 

5 comments:

  1. Great verse, Abby for your graphic. These days are getting worse and we all need to draw closer to the Lord, the Day is close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully illustrated verse! Thanks for sharing it with us! I sometimes print off your freebies to tuck into cards I send for the Shelter: Postmarked ministry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I already have this verse on my kitchen cupboard, but it is just hand written on a piece of paper this is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So meaningful a pretty graphic. I really hope that I find my book soon. I can't imagine what I've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful - thank you Abby
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.