Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Free Scripture Graphic


God is my strength and power,
And He makes my way perfect.
He makes my feet like the feet of deer,
And sets me on my high places.
2 Samuel 22:33-34


Here's a fresh scripture graphic for you with encouragement straight from God's Word. Free to you for personal use, sharing, or ministry use. Not to be sold please. Save to your computer, print out for bible journaling, or to tuck in a card. Save to your phone and text it to someone as a way to encourage. If you're on facebook, you can find my page here: Little Birdie Blessings Facebook  and share from there.

If you have liked my facebook page and are not seeing my posts, there is a way you can change your facebook settings so Little Birdie Blessings will show again in your news feed.

From Facebook:
Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.

To view your News Feed preferences:
Click account settings in the top right corner of any Facebook page (example: your home page).
Select News Feed Preferences.
To adjust your News Feed preferences:
Click Prioritize who to see first to make posts from people or Pages appear at the top of your News Feed. 

Have a blessed day friends.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so applicable for every single one of us. Thank you, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must go look this scripture up...I don’t quite get it. Perhaps it is my antipathy to deer at the moment. 🙃 It is a beautiful graphic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful graphic - thank you so much Abby
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.