Monday, September 23, 2013

Free Fall Graphics

Life is not intended to be simply
a round of work, no matter how interesting
and important that work may be.
A moment's pause to watch
the glory of a sunrise or a sunset
is soul satisfying, while a bird's song
will set the steps to music all day long.
 
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder ~

The above quote by Laura I. Wilder, brings this lovely fall Victorian graphic to mind.  Hope you enjoy it. 



This next fall image of leaves and berries is a vintage postcard by artist Catherine Klein. 



Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm enjoying the crispness in the air.  Have a delightful rest of the week.

Linking with:  Anything Blue Friday,


11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, thanks so much Abby
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful graphics, beautiful quote! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quote from Laura I. Wilder -- fall is my favorite season too! Happy Tuesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely graphics Abby! Also, the Laura Ingalls Wilder quote is perfect for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, Abby! The quote is wonderful and the graphics are simply beautiful! Autumn is such a lovely time of the year and I can see why it's your favorite. Have a blessed day!

    Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful images and a perfect quote. I know that you have a busy week ahead so you'll be following your good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Abby! That Laura Ingalls Wilder was one smart lady, wasn't she?

    I love the fall, I just wish it would get here! It's going back up to the upper 70's this week. I'm ready for crisp days and crisper leaves to walk through!

    Nice to see you today!
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the leaves & berries on deep green - my new background for the season! Tnx, Abby. H, STH

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too love Autumn...lovely images you have shared...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fall is also my favorite time of year and I am so excited to have one this year!! I FINALLY signed up to follow you so hope to keep up with you now. I appreciate you :0)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love autumn and these show the beauty of the season.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are blessings to my day.